Obesity is one of the most common health issues in every age groups around the world. How to lose weight is one of the most asked question. The main reason of obesity is that people consume more calories than they burn. Other than that, factors like metabolism, hormones, body type, lifestyle etc. also play a role.
Metabolism can be defined as the sum of all chemical processes within human body that sustain life. The metabolism rate may differ from person to person. It can be slightly higher or lower than average, owing to genetic factors, hormonal misbalance, or other health conditions.
Importance of Weight loss and Weight Management diet:
- People with excess weight or obesity usually feel uncomfortable about their appearance and face low self-esteem issues. This may cause depression.
- Weight loss and weight management is essential in order to look more attractive, healthier, and confident.
- Most importantly, maintaining an appropriate body weight can help in boosting the overall health, thereby, prevent diseases such as arthritis, breathing troubles, cancer, thyroid, type 2 diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases.
- The excess body fat pressures your body and puts a lot of stress on body organs. Therefore, functioning of vital organs becomes improper.
- A person with less weight has more stamina and feels more energetic, which is why, cricketers, wrestlers, body builders, and almost all other sports persons use weight loss and weight management diet.
Most healthy rate of weight loss is to lose one to one & half per week. Strict diets may lead to rapid weight loss, but are not healthy. By consuming nutritious and healthy low calorie based foods along with slight exercise, a person can maintain an ideal weight. Weight loss is easier when a person make better food choices, i.e. by avoiding fast foods, alcohol, sugar laden foods, processed foods, and others. Also, How Here some information regarding intermittent fasting can help you to lose weight in this winter.
Popular Weight loss Pills and Supplements:
Weight loss pills and supplements tend to reduce one’s appetite and make them fill full so that they consume lesser calories. These pills reduce absorption of excess carbohydrate and fat. These pills can increase the fat burning capacity of your body. However, it is advised to run it by your doctor, especially if you have any heart disease, allergies, etc.
- Lean Bean: There are 180 weight loss pills in each bottle of lean bean. It includes an array of essential nutrients that are scientifically known to promote fat burning and weight loss.
- Gluconite: It has an excellent track of helping people losing their weight. It is a metabolic enhancer that break down a wide range of fat derivatives and tough carbohydrates.
Substances used in weight loss supplements:
- Caffeine: It is a well-known substance that is most commonly used to boost metabolism and increase fat burning in short term. It is naturally available in coffee, dark chocolate, and green tea. It is added to commercial weight loss supplements. According to researchers, caffeine can boost metabolism by 5 – 10 % and can enhance fat burning by more than 25 %. It should be consumed in an appropriate amount. Excess amount of caffeine can cause irritability, anxiety and other symptoms.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: These are unroasted normal coffee beans which contain caffeine and chlorogenic acid, thus help in weight loss. Chlorogenic acid along with caffeine can reduce the breakdown of carbohydrates in the gut. In addition, green coffee beans can benefit human body by lessening blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Glucomannan: It is a kind of fiber present in the roots of elephant yam i.e. konjac. Glucomannan gives a feeling of fullness and helps in eating lesser calories. Studies have shown that glucomannan along with healthy diet can actually help in losing weight by eight to ten pounds within five to six weeks. Additionally, it provides other health benefits such as lower blood cholesterol, blood sugar, triglycerides, constipation and others. It is to be noted that glucomannan must be taken at least half an hour before meals.
Current market scenario:
According to a report published by Allied Market Research, the global weight loss and weight management diet market size is projected to reach $295.3 billion with a considerable CAGR from 2021 to 2027. High disposable income, change in food habits, and sedentary lifestyle have caused obesity, which in turn, has increased the possibilities of health diseases such as cancer, thyroid, type 2 diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. Thus, rise in number of health issues are influencing people to adopt weight loss and weight management products.
Furthermore, rise in number of sports activities around the world are also influencing people to use weight loss and weight management products, which in turn, is boosting the growth of the market to a great extent. With this drift on board, the global weight loss and weight management diet market is expected to gather exponential growth in the upcoming years.